Kelsey Lea Jones
I am a young New York based actress with a passion for story telling. Born and raised in a little Maryland county on the outskirts of Washington DC, I grew up around good people who told great stories. I was never the kid performing at family gatherings, instead I was sitting quietly, listening closely to what was happening at the adult table. Alongside acting, I have also pursued opportunities in directing and teaching. I have been featured in numerous commercials, print work and online media including Elite Daily, Babys R Us, and Burger King.
For creative updates visit the NEWS TAB
- Excited to announce I will be playing EMMA in the Heartwood Regional Theatre's production of Down Along the Cove this June 12th - July 7th TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW
- Currently assistant teaching with Carson's Stage Door's youth program in tandem with the YMCA
- Recently wrapped as a series regular on the web series "Nuke City" (episodes now Available on Amazon Prime Video)
- Recently wrapped as the principal character in the film "Modern Shame" based on a true story (MODO STUDIOS, Scheduled release pending).
ARCHETYPE LA | RAY MILLER
(323) 468-3600 ext. 333 | firstname.lastname@example.org